English Automatic Translation


Encuentra las últimas noticias sobre reciclaje y el tratamiento de residuos

FAQ about the authorized representative in Spain

1. When must a producer of electrical or electronic equipment have an authorized representative? It is mandatory that a producer has an authorized representative in Spain when the company is not physically located in Spain but sells its products in Spain. In the same way, a Spanish manufacturer who sells

Seguir Leyendo »

Authorized Representative in the European Union

The consumer electronics market is constantly expanding, innovation cycles are getting shorter and the replacement of appliances is accelerating, rapidly converting electrical and electronic equipment into a growing source of waste. In addition, the hazardous components contained in them are a major problem during the waste management phase. These products

Seguir Leyendo »


Escribit un texto para que quieran ponerse en contacto con vosotros y convercerlos.